Sponsorship is essential to the GUNS TO GOODS project.
It means we can recycle gunmetal and destroy weapons.
It means we can support the police following gun amnesties.
It means we can work with communities and activists to design symbolic and meaningful artefacts promoting peace and positive initiatives.
Working with agencies in the police and voluntary sector, the aim of Guns to Goods is to usefully convert weapons taken from crime into art and new design products. Our goal is to involve ever greater numbers of people and organisations and to create an economy around initiatives for peace and local resolution.
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Each sponsor will receive one of a limited edition hand finished commemorative ingot made from 98% Gun Metal.
- Each sponsor may wish to link to all of our public information.
- Each sponsor will receive invites to our events.
- Each sponsor may want to be featured and linked to our home page.
- Each sponsor will receive regular project updates.